Donna McEwen, PMP
Donna McEwen is a process and project management advisor for Orion Development Group. She has more than 20 years of experience in Process and Project Management.
Prior to becoming a consultant, Ms. McEwen held executive positions for Verizon Wireless and GTE. In these roles, she led multi-billion dollar integration projects that were the result of mergers and acquisitions.
These integration projects led to best practice standardization that saved her employers more than $50 million dollars annually. Successful management of the GTE integration project required Ms. McEwen to direct hundreds of resources in multiple disciplines.
Across her corporate career, Ms. McEwen gained expertise in business acquisition, transition planning, process reengineering, and project management. Prior to entering corporate life, she was as a public school teacher in the State of Florida.
Ms. McEwen holds an M.A. in Adult Education from the University of South Florida. She acquired her B.S. from the University of Tampa. Her certifications include:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) with the Project Management Institute
- Masters Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University
- Certified Quality Analyst by the Quality Assurance Institute
- Specialist Degree from the University of South Florida
- Human Resource Development Certification from the University of Georgia
- Certified in Software Quality Management and Organizational Development
Donna consistently receives outstanding reviews from her students. For example:
“Outstanding – all instructors should be this good. Loved the background, high energy and fun that Donna brought to the classroom. Can’t wait to take another class from her”.
“If you set out to get the perfect instructor for a class, this is the person you would want. Outstanding background and subject matter knowledge married with the ability to actually teach”.