Beyond Process Improvement
Creating and Sustaining Cross-Functional Excellence
In order to capture the true, long-term potential of business process improvement, organizations must move beyond a tactical focus. They must build sustainable, cross-functional excellence which in turn can be leveraged to create strategic differentiation. Outstanding processes that are unique to your organization are the ultimate source of an enduring competitive edge.
This free webinar, which is based on Michigan State University’s Advanced Business Process Management Series, will address:
- What makes operational excellence sustainable?
- BPM best practices survey
- Managing across silos
- Developing a process culture
- Leveraging the strategic potential of processes
- Aligning day-to-day operations with strategy