Business Process Management (BPM) Certificate Series
The business concept of “process” is not new. But in the 21st century, mastering “process” has become imperative for leaders in all sectors.
BPM both unleashes the potential of new technology and delivers day-to-day operational excellence. It is vital to your employer and to your career. Explore the Business Process Management Certificate Program, now available online via live and self-paced modules.
Successful BPM leaders possess an uncommon combination of technical skills, people skills, political acumen, and strategic creativity. This program will help you:
- Manage the end-to-end processes that create value
- Identify opportunities to improve or innovate performance
- Distinguish between problems that can be solved via streamlining (Lean, Six Sigma) and those that require a transformative redesign
- Deploy solutions that deliver real business impact
- Develop a sustainable culture of continuous improvement and cross-functional customer focus
Now available via online training, the live seminars and self-paced web modules in this program provide essential tools and skills you need to analyze process performance, to improve or innovate process design, and to deploy solutions so that superior performance is self-sustaining.
- Process Mapping & Sysems Thinking
- Performance Improvement Strategies
- Process Transformation
- Making Data-Driven Business Decisions – Self-paced webinar
- Gaining Buy-In for Change – Self-paced webinar
Each module may be taken as a stand alone class or as part of the Certificate Program.
Developed and delivered over more than 20 years, these courses are the de facto standards of the industry. Live modules are delivered in half-day online sessions.
- Process Mapping & Systems Thinking – October 22, 23, 29 and 30
- Performance Improvement Strategies – November 12, 13, 19 and 20
- Business Process Transformation – December 8, 9, 10 and 11
Registration fee is $3,750 per person, a 10% discount. This includes three live modules and two self-paced webinars. Click here to enroll.
All of the instructors were great! This series gave me direction and focus on where I would like to go career-wise. Thank you!
The content in this program is consistent with the Association of Business Process Management Professionals' Comprehensive Body of Knowledge. Completion of the series should enable you to pass the Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) examination.