The Job of the Business Analyst
Creating Value for Your Customer and Your Organization
One-Hour Complimentary Management Briefing | University of Delaware
Let’s face it: Every organization is struggling to figure out how to exploit digitalization, customer experience transformations and/or AI to deliver meaningful business results. No matter how effective the implementation, the latest technology does not always deliver what you or your customer hoped for.
The Business Analyst is the perfect person to help your organizations to leverage innovations to create lasting value.
On November 15, 2018, in partnership with the University of Delaware Division of Professional and Continuing Studies, we cordially invite you to attend a complimentary Management Briefing addressing the evolving role of the Business Analyst.
To register for this free briefing, click here. Contact Kim Jones-McKnight at (800) 510-2117 for additional information.
The Job of the Business Analyst briefing will address:
- Creating a strategic context for process and technology innovation
- Align business requirements with customer expectations
- Select projects and solutions that balance all business needs
- Manage cross-functional processes to improve customer value
- Leverage the UD Business Analysis Certificate Program to help you in this journey
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders who need more business impact from IT investments
- Current or aspiring Business Analyst
- Business process improvement professional
- IT leader or systems integrator
COMING IN 2019:
The University of Delaware Division of Professional and Continuing Studies Business Analysis Certificate program starts in February 2019, the modules included are:
- Foundations of Business Analysis
- Eliciting and Documenting Requirements
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Deployment and Evaluation
You may enroll in any module(s) based on your needs, or save by enrolling in all four modules and earn a University of Delaware Certificate of Completion.
To register for this program, click here. Contact the University of Delaware Division of Professional and Continuing Studies at (302) 831-7600 with any questions on the Business Analysis Certificate program.