In an age where technology and process transformation are constantly remaking the business landscape, sustainable success is more dependent on your people than your technology purchase. Achieving maximum ROI requires:
- A good plan that commences on Day 1, not during or after implementation
- Active support from stakeholders at every level of the organization
- Internal expertise to foster engagement and resolve conflict
Orion’s Change Management Series is a package of three, self-paced webinars for business leaders and transformation professionals:
- On the Hunt: Collecting Good Data
- Using Graphs and Charts to Analyze Data
- Make Good Business Decisions: Case Studies
Webinars cost $150 each. Package price is $400.
Your instructor is Ralph Smith.
Ralph Smith is Executive Vice President of Strategic Services for Orion Development Group and the head of our healthcare and aviation practices. In this capacity, Mr. Smith is responsible for facilitating the implementation of strategic plans and strategic measurement systems for clients in all sectors. Mr. Smith has personally supervised the performance improvement efforts in more than 100 organizations worldwide. He is the author of the highly rated text Business Process Management and the Balanced Scorecard.
Mr. Smith has a Masters degree in Operations Research from the Georgia Institute of Technology and a Bachelors degree in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Georgia. He is a member of ASQ and the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP).