Knowing when and how to calm the waters
Conflict gets a bad rap! Effective change is impossible unless the best ideas are actively debated and “human” issues are surfaced.
Of course, conflict can turn ugly or be destructive for your team. That is why one of the conflict management is one of the most important skills of a facilitator or performance improvement professional.
Conflict Management is a self-paced webinar that addresses how to:
- Evaluate your approach to dealing with conflict
- Deal with people who have different conflict styles
- Evaluate when to avoid and engage in conflict
- Manage stressful/emotional situations
- Steer your team to an effective outcome
Run time is 60 minutes, including the survey exercise. Your instructor is Ralph Smith.