Managing Variation over Time
The control chart is one of the oldest and most underused tools of “quality management.” It helps managers understand if a change in performance is related to the business process or new environmental factors…and what to do about it.
Control Charts is a self-paced webinar that addresses:
- The management imperative of understanding variation
- Distinguishing between common and special cause variation
- Constructing the control chart
- Interpreting runs, trends and other data patterns
- Saving time by only responding to data that matters
Run time is 42 minutes. Your instructor is Ralph Smith.