Advances in business intelligence software and the emergence of “data scientists” have given business leaders more “tools” to work with. Ultimately, making the right call isn’t about technology. It’s about having:
- The right data that addresses the right questions
- Good charts and graphs that convert a mountain of data into meaningful information
- Combining data analysis with business acumen and experience to determine the right solution
Orion’s Data Analytics Series is a package of three, self-paced webinars for business decision makers:
- On the Hunt: Collecting Good Data
- Using Graphs and Charts to Analyze Data
- Make Good Business Decisions: Case Studies
Webinars cost $150 each. Package price is $400. Your instructor is Ralph Smith.
Ralph Smith is Executive Vice President of Strategic Services for Orion Development Group and the head of our healthcare and aviation practices. In this capacity, Mr. Smith is responsible for facilitating the implementation of strategic plans and strategic measurement systems for clients in all sectors. Mr. Smith has personally supervised the performance improvement efforts in more than 100 organizations worldwide. He is the author of the highly rated text Business Process Management and the Balanced Scorecard.
Mr. Smith has a Masters degree in Operations Research from the Georgia Institute of Technology and a Bachelors degree in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Georgia. He is a member of ASQ and the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP).