The COVID-19 pandemic is the most measured disaster of all time. And yet, daily headlines are misleading and world leaders have repeatedly misinterpreted the data.
How can you utilize the data to make the right decisions for your family and your business?
Understanding the COVID-19 Data is a 50-minute, self-paced webinar that delves into data analysis challenges that inhibit good decision-making. It presents data from around the globe to help you easily and effectively interpret raw data, averages and epidemic curves. Topics covered include:
- Seeing past averages and aggregated data
- Evaluating the true risk from COVID-19
- Understanding projections and models
- Unpacking the mortality data
- Learning from other countries’ data
- Which countries’ data are suspicious?
- What the future holds
Your instructor is Ralph Smith.