Process Mapping Refresher
Whether you have a specific question or you’d like to hear others’ questions on the topic, you won’t want to miss this online Process Mapping Refresher.
This two-hour forum with Bob Boehringer, Orion’s EVP of Process Management is a recording of a live session. It is an extraordinary opportunity to:
- Refresh your process documentation skills
- Get expert advice on your process improvement challenges
- Hear Bob’s best practices for overcoming common process analysis challenges
- Learn from colleagues who are dealing with similar issues
During the presentation portion of the forum, Bob will present his expert advice on how to address common roadblocks in process analysis such as:
- What level of detail is right for your audience/project?
- Managing scope: How do I control the process boundaries?
- Accessing the right resources to capture how work is really done.
Bob Boehringer is the Executive Vice President – Process Management for Orion Development Group. He has more than 25 years of experience helping professionals improve quality and productivity via the implementation of organization improvement methodologies (i.e. TQM, Team-Based Problem Solving, Lean, Six Sigma, Process Reengineering).
Mr. Boehringer is the architect of several of Orion’s seminars, including Process Mapping – which is the de facto standard of the industry, having been delivered to more than 20,000 professionals from both private and public sector organizations in the last two decades.