Build Your Post-Pandemic Strategy
A Training Series with Six Virtual Workshops Over Eight Weeks
Learn and apply the key skills you need to rapidly:
- Clarify the new picture of success
- Assess your strategic ability to realize the new vision
- Build your short-term strategy map
- Launch critical (and only the critical) initiatives
- Develop a complementary strategic scorecard
- Manage organization-wide change
A Hands-On, Step-By-Step Approach
The Post-Pandemic Strategy Series is organized into a series of short, half-day workshops that delivery critical skills and allow time for immediate application.
- Strategic Innovation – Discovering New Opportunities for Growth and Mission Fulfillment
- Mapping Strategy – Aligning Objectives and Communicating Goals
- Measuring Strategic Impact – Monitoring and Managing Strategy Execution
- Selecting and Executing Strategic Initiatives – Defining the Best Actions to Deliver Sustainable Business Results
- Navigating Change – Part 1, Organizing – How to Gain Organization-Wide Ownership for New Solutions
- Navigating Change – Part 2, Deploying – Delivering Sustainable Results
Participants will have the opportunity to execute case study assignments and receive coaching between sessions. Click here to view the workshop outlines.
Send a team and get a jump start on your organization’s strategic pivot!
Lead Instructor: Ralph Smith
Ralph Smith is an Executive Vice President with Orion, specializing in strategic planning, change management and data analytics. He has facilitated the improvement efforts in more than 100 organizations worldwide.
Over the last 25 years Mr. Smith has utilized his experience and expertise for a diverse group of clients in the public and private sectors. They include Children’s Health of Dallas, CHOP, Texas Children’s Hospital, Columbus Regional Airport Authority, FedEx, AXA XL, CNA Insurance, State Farm, BCBS Illinois, AT&T, Ohio PERS, Fairfax County (VA), Michigan Dept. of Treasury, Noble Foundation, Velocity Credit Union, UFCU, and Alcoa Packaging.
Mr. Smith serves as a featured instructor for a number of universities throughout the United States. His blogs are featured on LinkedIn.
I was really impressed with the strategy work. My team created great deliverables. Orion has a great system that enabled this.
–CEO, Not-for-Profit Foundation
Who Should Attend
You will benefit most from this learning experience if you are a (an):
- Executive who must pivot strategy quickly
- Leader or key member of a strategic planning team
- Manager who needs to connect day-to-day operations with emerging strategy
- Internal change agent or consultant
- Performance measurement/management professional
- Leader tasked with driving business innovation
Standard fee for the entire series is $2,995 per person. Contact Margaret Powers for information on team discounts and private, customized workshops.