In a recent survey, 81% of CEO’s consider innovation the single-most important factor in ensuring the success of their business. But how exactly do you innovate? Many people think of process improvement as a science and process innovation as an art but there are structured, practical approaches your team can utilize to redesign business processes so that they:
- Deliver results the customers care about
- Advance bottom-line or strategic goals
- Improve your position in the marketplace
Essentials of Process Innovation is self-paced web training that demonstrates key techniques to generate out-of-the-box solutions and to leverage them to deliver meaningful business results.
What is Innovation?
- How Much Innovation Is the “Right” Amount?
- Approaches to Process Innovation
- Customer Focus, Process Focus, People Focus
- Kano Model
- Competitor Analysis
- Value Analysis
Process -Focused Innovation
- Process Extension
- The 5 Max Method
- Six Hats Thinking