Business Process Management (BPM) Certificate Series
The business concept of “process” is not new. But in the 21st century, mastering “process” has become imperative for leaders in all sectors.
Why? Because BPM unleashes the potential of new technology while assuring day-to-day excellence delivers measurable strategic results.
The online Business Process Management Certificate Program is your first step toward realizing this vision for your organization.
Successful BPM leaders possess an uncommon combination of technical skills, people skills, political acumen, and strategic creativity. This program will help you:
- Manage the end-to-end processes that create value
- Identify opportunities to improve or innovate performance
- Distinguish between problems that can be solved via streamlining (Lean, Six Sigma) and those that require a transformative redesign
- Deploy solutions that deliver real business impact
- Develop a sustainable culture of continuous improvement and cross-functional customer focus
Now available via online training, the live seminars and self-paced web modules in this program provide essential tools and skills you need to analyze process performance, to improve or innovate process design, and to deploy solutions so that superior performance is self-sustaining.
- Process Mapping, Modeling, and Analysis
- Performance Improvement Strategies
- Measuring & Improving Processes
- Process Transformation
- Executing Process Improvement Solutions
- Sustaining Operational Excellence
- Essentials of Business Process Management
- Essentials of Six Sigma – Self-paced webinar
- Innovation Tools and Techniques – Self-paced webinar
Each module may be taken as a stand alone class or as part of the Certificate Program. Modules vary by university.
Several universities offer variations of this certificate series as a non-credit open enrollment program.
Click on a logo below to visit the program page for that institution.
All of the instructors were great! This series gave me direction and focus on where I would like to go career-wise. Thank you!
The content in this program is consistent with the Association of Business Process Management Professionals' Comprehensive Body of Knowledge. Completion of the series should enable you to pass the Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) examination.