Business Process Management (BPM) Certificate Series
The business concept of “process” is not new. But in the 21st century, mastering “process” has become imperative for leaders in all sectors.
Why? Because BPM unleashes the potential of new technology while assuring day-to-day excellence delivers measurable strategic results.
The online Business Process Management Certificate Program is your first step toward realizing this vision for your organization.
- The material itself was just amazing and intriguing.
- I like that it was very hands on. Thanks to all for a good learning experience.
- It was really nice meeting people from other states and with such a great variety of experiences!
Successful BPM leaders possess an uncommon combination of technical skills, people skills, political acumen, and strategic creativity. This program will help you:
- Manage the end-to-end processes that create value
- Identify opportunities to improve or innovate performance
- Distinguish between problems that can be solved via streamlining (Lean, Six Sigma) and those that require a transformative redesign
- Deploy solutions that deliver real business impact
- Develop a sustainable culture of continuous improvement and cross-functional customer focus
Now available via online training, the live seminars and self-paced web modules in this program provide essential tools and skills you need to analyze process performance, to improve or innovate process design, and to deploy solutions so that superior performance is self-sustaining.
- Essentials of Business Process Management
- Process Mapping & Systems Thinking
- Performance Improvement Strategies
- Process Transformation
- Making Data-Driven Business Decisions – Self-paced webinar
- Gaining Buy-In for Change – Self-paced webinar
Each module may be taken as a stand alone class or as part of the Certificate Program.
Developed and delivered over more than 20 years, these courses are the de facto standards of the industry. Live modules are delivered in half-day online sessions. The spring session is closed. Fall dates are:
- Essentials of BPM – July 13, 14 and 15 OR September 21, 22, and 23, 2021
- Process Mapping & Systems Thinking – October 5, 6, 12 and 13, 2021
- Performance Improvement Strategies – November 2, 3, 9 and 10, 2021
- Business Process Transformation – December 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2021
Registration fee is $3,950 per person. Until August 1, the Early Bird discount price is $3,495. Click here to enroll in the Fall series.
All of the instructors were great! This series gave me direction and focus on where I would like to go career-wise. Thank you!
The content in this program is consistent with the Association of Business Process Management Professionals' Comprehensive Body of Knowledge. Completion of the series should enable you to pass the Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) examination.